Beachside Tent Camping
Camp Olowalu offers 35 clean and spacious sites for tent camping only steps away from the ocean. Enjoy the serene beauty of Maui while camping next to the gentle ocean waves. Spectacular Olowalu Reef, one of Maui’s most beautiful snorkeling destination, awaits you with is breathtaking underwater world. Or stay on land and explore Olowalu and its rich ancient Hawaiian history by foot.
We do rent tents and tent camping equipment. Limited quantities available.
We always try and accommodate requests, however; they are not guaranteed.
Enclosed outdoor hot/cold water showers
Common area with grills
per person, per night, 6 persons maximum per campsite, maximum of 14 nights
Adults (18 years and older):
$20 + tax
Children (9 to 17 years old):
$5 + tax
Children (0 to 8 years old):
$3.00 + tax
Active Military/Fire/Police get 50% off their daily rate (not entire reservation) with valid ID upon check-in.
All rates plus 4.166% tax. Rates are based on availability and subject to change at any time.
Payment is due in full at time of booking via cash or major credit/debit cards. Checks must be made payable to Camp Olowalu and are only accepted on bookings made two weeks in advance. There is a $50.00 bank/ administrative fee for any returned checks.
CAMPING CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment is refundable outside 24 hrs of reservation, less a $5 administrative fee.
1. Guests and visitors agree to abide by all CAMPGROUND RULES located on the information boards and on our website.
2. Check-in time is 2:00 PM check out time is 10:00 AM.
3. All daytime guests must leave by 9:30 PM. No tents permitted beyond Conservation Land posts!
4. There is a 14 nights maximum stay for campers, with a 30-day waiting period before next reservation.
5. CAMPING: The reservation includes use of campground area, flushing toilets and outdoor showers.
6. TENTALOWS: The reservation includes use of campground area, tentalow area, detached restrooms.
7. Guests agree to leave all areas as found. REMOVE all trash, use recycling receptacles and trash containers. No items are held or stored, tents or personal items will be removed and donated to a local charity.
8. All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area. Place parking permit visible on the dashboard. Parking permit must show vehicle’s license plate number, booking ID, and expiration date to be valid.
9. Music or noise curfew is 9:30 PM. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from Camp Olowalu without compensation.
IMPORTANT! Download, sign & return with your booking:
Site Use Agreement/ Waiver & Release of Liability/ Terms and Conditions. Should you decide to book with us, you agree, have read, understand and accept Camp Olowalu's Site Use Agreement/ Waiver & Release of Liability/ Terms and Conditions. Booking subject to approval.