MOUNTAIN VIEW TENTALOWS
Meet our newest addition, our Mountain View Tentalows available in standard size (two beds) or family size (four beds)! These raised platform tentalows are an elegant and comfortable accommodation alternative. A comfort level up from basic camping, while still close to the elements of Mother Nature, these tentalows are a popular choice.
Private outdoor hot/cold shower
Pedestal sink, mirror & dressing area
Interior solar lights
Twin beds (two beds make 1 king) each with pillow, mattress & mattress protector
Complete set of linens for each bed / cot (if applicable), changed every 7 days (includes: fitted and flat sheets, pillow case, blanket, 2 hand and 2 bath towels)
- additional laundry service available for $15 per linen set
Bottle opener on patio post
12 bathrooms, each with toilet, sink, mirror, hand soap, paper towels & toilet paper
Outdoor dish washing station with deep sink
Internet hotspot at check-in window
Trash & recycling bins
Designated private parking
Per tentalow, per night, 2 night minimum:
STANDARD TENTALOW RATE
$95 + tax, sleep 2 persons, with 2 children on camping cots optional (additional fee applies). Pets require a $3.00 fee per night.
FAMILY TENTALOW RATE
$150 + tax, sleep 4 persons, with 2 children on camping cots optional (additional fee applies). Pets require a $3.00 fee per night.
Camping cot: $20 (for children up to age 17)
* Two cots per tentalow maximum (space limitations).
Active USA Military/Fire/Police 15% discount available at check in with valid ID. No discount on cots.
All rates are based on availability and subject to change at any time.
**Cabins and Tentalows are subject to TAT tax**
TENTALOW PAYMENT POLICY
Payment is due in full at time of booking via cash or major credit/debit cards. Checks must be made payable to Camp Olowalu and are only accepted on bookings made two weeks in advance. There is a $50.00 bank/ administrative fee for any returned checks. Same-day TENTALOW bookings require a confirmation of availability by phone or email. You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid government issued ID and credit card in your name.
TENTALOW CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment is refundable outside 7 days of reservation, less a $20 administrative fee. Reservations made within 7 days are not refundable.
1. Guests and visitors agree to abide by all CAMPGROUND RULES located on the information boards and on our website.
2. Check-in time is 2:00 PM check out time is 10:00 AM.
3. All daytime guests must leave by 9:30 PM. No tents permitted beyond Conservation Land posts!
4. There is a 14 nights maximum stay for campers, with a 30-day waiting period before next reservation.
5. CAMPING: The reservation includes use of campground area, detached restrooms and outdoor showers.
6. TENTALOWS: The reservation includes use of campground area, tentalow area, detached restrooms.
7. Guests agree to leave all areas as found. REMOVE all trash, use recycling receptacles and trash containers. No items are held or stored, tents or personal items will be removed and donated to a local charity.
8. All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area. Place parking permit visible on the dashboard. Parking permit must show vehicle’s license plate number, booking ID, and expiration date to be valid.
9. Music or noise curfew is 9:30 PM. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from Camp Olowalu without compensation.
IMPORTANT! Download, sign & return with your booking:
Site Use Agreement/ Waiver & Release of Liability/ Terms and Conditions. Should you decide to book with us, you agree, have read, understand and accept Camp Olowalu's Site Use Agreement/ Waiver & Release of Liability/ Terms and Conditions. Booking subject to approval.